Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womanhunter View Post
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Meet up this indon helper on Thursday afternoon , once in my car she started to touch my small bro which wake him up.
-proceed to nearby MSCP and we shifted to the rear seat which she asked me to pull down my pants and she started to grope my harden rod with powerful suction .
halfway thru saw 2 ppls coming to collect their car and they seems to notice us so I stopped her ..faster pull up and shifted to another MCSP, freaking made my bro soften. Upon reaching 2nd MSCP we started our deed again ..She even move down lower to lick my balls but due to my pants restriction I cant open wider for her to have access to my ass as I am tinking that she might be trying to AR me >>> within mins of deep throat suction loaded my cum in her mouth
To finish off she even press out my last drop and 'drink' it down /// seems to her my every drop counts!! She actually can easily get time off but need to be in advance.
Excellent find. A keeper

Please, I don't exchange point...