View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I hope you will be wrong in your prediction. We are inclined to believe the price gap will reduce, but there should still be a 30% to 50% price difference at the very least.

Currently, I see JB FL listed rates ranging from RM200 to RM300 ($57 to $86 assuming exchg rate of $1 to RM3.5) for PRC ladies. In Sg, it ranges from $150 to $200, taking reference from Geylang WL rates and the moderate range from t t v i p. MLs advertise at RM150 ($43) thereabout for hj and RM200 ($57) for bbbj & CIM. A couple of seasoned FLs stop advertising their FL rates and instead negotiate with willing customers to pay them RM400 or more per hour for fj. Few can do this on their own successfully. More are coming on board to JB, accepting and using RM300 as fl reference rate for now. A lot depends on how the Chinese economy will fare in the next 2 years also.

So far, it is safer to play in JB condos (RnF being my favourite haunt) than in Sg condos or hotels. Police actions are practically nil. The security guards to the door entrances give u a salute or warm smile when you enter the premises. Generally, the rooms are more spacious, comfortable and hygienic also.
Thailand, batam, jb definitely a cheaper options compare to sg.

The time spent for travel are much longer though.

I have given up on slg with mediocore services. There will still be people visiting these MLs as it offer privacy, convenience etc

Spend your money in a way that you are happy and expecting a risk of bad experience