Thread: Bangkok Trip~
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Trip~

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer09
OOooo .... tnks for all the advice bros , cant really imagine the lovely girl being a ladyboy .... but some of the girls there really have a guy's face. Bros out there , is there any way to identify a lady and a LB cause i know the apple and the bottom part can be get rid of ~
u're wrong on the adam apple part. If the LB started taking hormones at very young age, "she" won't have the adamn apple. Jus look at the famous Korean LB.... For s'poreans, its very difficult for us to differentiate but its easier for the Thai... although sometimes even the local can't tell them apart. I think most people have the wrong concept that LB sure tall and has adam apple but there're also some who're pettie and ... well, looks 99% lady... only way to tell is by their ID card... provided u can read Thai scripts... or else is their Passport (if they have 1) which will be written in English... jus check on the gender column. I do know of LB in patpong who'd slept with hundreds who untill now still think she's lady.
cheers