Thread: Fun In Paris
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where to play in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Good advise dude !!!! will give you merit point when recover. At least it confirm my belief that Asia is the best place to Cheong.
Young Fart,

You also venture into here? Too free?

Paris is not a good place for cheonging! It could be dangerous at time when you do not speak French! A lot of FLs are blacks, east Europeans, and now, more and more PRCs. I would not even touch them, as if they know that you are foreigners and do not speak French, they will definitely con you.

The better bet is in 19 district, the Belleville area. Some of the girls you spot on streets could be attractive. Don't mess with them as they are protected by the Chinese triads. Few years ago, I have chatted up one PRC, who was from Heilongjiang. She told me that many of them were cheated with the promise of good job and life in Paris. As they did not speak French, the girls would write the charges on their palms. Trust me, different prices were written in different palm. One is for locals, and the other price is for tourists.

There are many clubs in Paris, especially in the Champs elysees area, Avenue Foch, near Opera de Paris, etc. I was lucky to have brought to these places by friends. These places are really expensive.

There are many interesting places in Paris, if you are loaded with Euros.

Young fart, pm me if you are going to Paris.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man