Old 22-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
sing007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Just to show willing and its not all controversy I will psot a few recent FR's.

As background I have been in Singapore a few years and been with many girls that have come and gone. I also have a condo in Phuket so I see the other side of the fence too. I believe a lot of girls in Singapore could learn much from the Thai LB's but to meach their own.

Also I always have outcall so of course pricing is different and I think I've made it clear how I feel about that subject so I will not talk about money unless someone specifically wants to know and I will be happy to answer.

Anyway:

FR on TS Candy - http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/3949737487.html

Last night 21 - July - 2013

Candy has recently arrived. Saw her post on Craigslist. Messaged her and agreed price. Made sure she can get hard and cum.

She turned up and was not exactly like the photos on Craigslist which I was a little dissapointed with to be honest. However she is passable and is pretty so nothing I couldnt get over.

She has a nice figure, no boobs though so for boobs lovers you will be out of luck but she has sensitive nipples so it's okay. Cock size is maybe 6-6.5, gets hard and can cum. She is fun in bed and has a nice personality. She is both top and bottom and gets into it.

I recommend her to anyone no problem.