View Single Post
Old 23-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 12
Mikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant future
Re: *40C[Local Chinese] BUSTY girl, for guys interested in meaty gal only*

more frs again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugly View Post
hi bros,

in forum we have many choices if we wanna to cheong and most threads promoting the fls saying how wonderful and super the fl services are !!if like me dunno if true or not rite ???? I have met miko so let me give you my honest fr .........

Name : Miko
looks : 6 she is a cute and lovable girl, a nice face with a pretty smile
body : 6 she is a bbw she neber try to hide this quite fair and she smells nice bros who cannot accept pls skip
breast : 8 big bouncy and soft very sensitive best to lick and suck bros with breasts fetish will enjoy !!!
Pussy : 9 no hair smell and taste the best i have spent along time "admiring" she is very sensitive there !! Her moans is a huge turn on

showering :8 she will clean you and herself
frenching : 7 very passionate high level of gfe
bbbj : 10 !! She is an expert one of the best i ever try !!!!

Miko is honest about her looks ans all services stated is true and included

rhanks babe for meeting me
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowj0blover View Post
just had a session with miko, experience was wonderful. I do not cum easily from bj, infact only handful in my whole life. Many have tried and failed. However today miko decided to take the challenge, she was a representative of energizer, never say die. Not once had she stopped to take a break, just full of deep throats, high suction blowing for 30mins before i exploded into her mouth. She took all of it and sucked me dryyyyy...

Looks: 7/10
body: 7/10(more than a handful with small nipples)
bj: 10/10(she can make me cim, nuff said)
rtf: Sure!(but i think she will reject me)

tips for future cust, she loves her nipples tuned and the rewarding moan is seductive. You can also try tickling her neck, she will become a small kitten for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit10 View Post
she's a real gem. Friendly, chatty and very service oriented.
I have rtf a lot of times already.

My ratings for miko as follow:-

face: 8.5 - kawaai
boobs: 9 - couldn't stop sucking her pair of melons
bbbj: 9 - mind blowing experience. That's her forte
fj: 9 - enjoyed screwing her in various positions. Very accomodative and hard
working gal!

Definitely worth the damage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by holydeluxe View Post
my fr on miko

contacted her about 2 days back and i must say it was a very enjoyable evening.
met her first at the coffeeshop, for coffee and ciggs, tcss. Very friendly lady, like long time friend like that. Then we proceeded to the room and immediately thats where the action starts. She stripped, buay tahan liao, wasted no time and head to the toilet, bath each other clean and she gave wonderful bbbj w/cim. Awesome.

Her gfe was excellent! She was so wet! Cannot tahan liao, so put on cap and pumped her missionary, pumped her quite hard with that piak piak sound and she was moaning..real sexy. Made me work harder.
Honestly my legs went jelly after that...will need more soon.

Face: Cute
body: Chubby, i like. Lovely butt.
Boobs: Big
gfe: Thumbs up.:d
fj: Very wet, somehow able to grip my dick, made me pumped harder, solid.

Thanks miko for the evening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyamato View Post
promise to write a fr for her. Haha.. Yest night cant post so do it this morning.

Been chatting for a few days and finally got some free time(got license laio).. Then msg her to ask for her time slot. She reply very fast. Agreed on time and drove to her area to fetch her. Big smile when meet her for the first time. Haha.. But break the ice in sec after we start chatting. Like chatting with gf sia...

Reached the place. Smoked and chit chat awhile in car(sure is not a time watcher), is me who need to rush back. So go into action. Services very gd. Clean my didi slowly and start to take off her clothes. Power body, only for meaty lover bro, she sure will turn u on the moment u see her breast. Start to lick my didi then suck it slowly and always at the right spot. Haha. Have to give her a 5 star cos she deep throat my didi. Woot~~~ after just 15 mins plus cannot tahan laio.. Let go everything inside her mouth and she suck it dry for me.

Bro out there, sure is a gd catch.

Promise to book her again for a fj.. Haha.. Planning for my next reason to get a license. Lolx~~

boobs : 9.5/10 (my type)
bbbj skills + cim : 10/10 (deep throat kill me)
pussy 9/10 very wet (whole hand wet)
attitude : 9/10
service : 10/10
rtf : Hell ya~~~ when i got license..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak-67 View Post
met her last min due to my irregular schedule. Managed to get a slot from her. Picked her up and chit chatted on the way. Very friendly and seems like you have known her for a very long time. Brought me to a ulu mscp. Proceeded to kiss and fondle her soft c cups. Proceeded to bbbj and she really go deep in. Could even feel her throat with my dick head. Came first round and warmed up for the second shot. 2nd round was slow and sensual. Taking her time to please you. I cummed peacefully for the perfect ending of our session. Sent her back and hope to see her again soon.

Summary:
Looks: 7/10
boobs: C
gfe: 8/10
bbbj+cim: 8/10
attitude :10/10
rtf: Definitely when vit m allows
Quote:
Originally Posted by hots4fats View Post
:-d..ever met her numbers of times and was browsing this thread saw her becos thought she aready retired. Msg her for a slots. Appointment set confirmed so on that day went to meets her at location
stated.on the way received msg from her sayings she caught in jam, reply telling her nvm lah.reached location waited 5 mins she arrived, both of us proceeded to checkin. On opening door pinned her against the door and lift up her blouse and push up her bra and fondle her hugh bachang, suckings, lickings on it..wow so delicious, one of my hand starts roaming to her pussy and fingering her..wah..so wets and juices flowings b4 actions.stereo moanings came out from her.keeps on rubbings and fingerings her wets pussy and sucks /licks her bachang...hahah..piang she still sex high .
Still moaning from her i whisper to her lets stripped naked and proceed to shower. Inside shower soapings each other she soapings my dick me soapings her hugh dumplings,cleans off soaps,me starts nibbling her erect nipples and suckings her 2 dumplings,all of the sudden she went down on her knees and depriving me of her 2 dumplings and went for my dick gobbling it up hungrily in and out,wahhwahh..sensational her blows,deep throat and fuck her in the mouth..she moanings so louds,paiseh,feels like abt to cumms ,apply brake on and withdraw my dick,relax..quick quick went out shower to get helmet and put it on.told her to leans against the basin and doggy her,piang rammed her hard and deeps,wah so wets you can feels the juices flowings to her thighs,she moanings and beggings me to rammed her hard and deep and dun stops.aahhh..she screamed..very paiseh,told her to tone dwn. Tahboleh tahan liow with all the sounds wahh..me abt to release. Oops out it cumms,withdraw quicks quicks uncap and sprayed it on her big ass.wash and cleans up,and proceeds to room to replenish energy..light cigarettes and both us puffing and tcss,
cigarettes session ended me lie dwn on bed and nap,piang all of sudden thought was in dreamland,feelings my dick been stimulated by tongue and balls sucked,ayioh so nice feelings as she starts her nottiness again,told me she still hornys and hvnt get enough of the first round.almak die die liow cant resist her,change to 69 and she suckings and lickings like nobody business me attacks her pussy,wow smells nice and sweets with juices drippings on my face,tongue fuck her..soft moans with stereo..she slurps and suckings me bro.turn over and ask her wheter can fuck her ass,she said yep,wow me nvr trys ass b4, so she on all 4,me caps on and try to penetrates the forbidden fortress.alamak so difficults to acess and penetrates..wets it with her pussy juices at entrance..push abit hard, pops it was in..wahhhwahh..saw in and out of the forbidden fortress..so nice and feels different..pump harder and loud moans and screams came from her,piang thought hurt her ask she ok..replys yesss..so shioks and sensationals that's y she screams and moans from the pleasures..hehehe.
Keeps on sawings and ramming and penetrates deeper..more screams came from her..telling me she feels so goods,alamak can feels me about to cumms,fast fast withdraw and took off helmet and went to front and feeds her my cumms in her mouth..she sucks every drops and seeings it drippings out side of her mouth..wah..so sensationals.
Went washup and ring rings from from reception,time to get ready to go off. Dress up and b4 going off hugs me and frenchnning like long lost and found lover.
Looks:9/10
body: Big but for me i likes/if those who likes bbw..you shld trys her.
Boobs:big & nice to sucks & fondle with tattoos on both
bbj:10/10..sucks & blows like nobody business.
Gffe:10/10
overall services10/10..very hornys and really enjoyed with you.
Rtf:yes..this my 4 times with her.

Cheers pls forgives the grammars and paragraph and not very nicely written.
Bros who planning to meets her pls treats good and nice.

Last edited by Mikosun; 22-07-2013 at 11:30 AM.