View Single Post
Old 25-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Blueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Am writing this FR while doing foot massage in 好地方,恒丰.

Girl#: 26
Looks: 7.5
Boobs: 34b (maybe, not a gd judge.. using past experiences)

Came up and was asked which svc do I want to do, opted for 218木桶and proceed to room after changing to their sandals. Asked for someone that is good and waited on the bed for my lady.

In less than 5mins, 26 came in.. not very big boobs but kept her as she looks sweet and have nice legs. Stripped and waited on the bed for her to prepare the water and began sop.

Nothing much happened in the tub. She doesnt do real hard massage and requested her to do it harder ( partly because I had quite alot of massage in bkk last week, so doesnt feel sore and prefers hard massage)

Turned around and she starts to lick my nipples.. lick till she say tired.. lol
Afterwards she unbutton her shirt and took off her lacy nude bra, sat on my didi and dry-ride with her underwear showing in full glory.

Chatted alot on lifestyles in singapore while she attack my didi with her handjob. Good whole 10mins later, I surrender and seeing theres still about 10mins left, she continue massage my legs..

Tipped her 100rmb and went for foot massage which im still doing now..

Sorry bros, didnt get her contact at all as no plans to rtm same person and leavng nxt day.

Overall satisfied. (:

Thanks for the recommendation