View Single Post
Old 21-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Walking Street is for eye candy and discos...... only newbies will barfine from there

Beach road FL scene has seen better days and is going the way of the DoDo.... I am surprised you still manage to find FLs there.

Soi 6 is the Blow Row of Patts..... cheap and no hassle quickie release.

Soi Buakow is the cheap Charlie's hang about and the bars and AGGs cater mainly to them.

LK Metro is the place seasoned cheongsters go to now.... it is growing and in time to come will be another Walking Street...... so until that happens.... enjoy yourself there.

For the adventurous and AngMoh inclined....... Jomtien is the place to be.
You'll be at home with the mainly AngMo crowd there...... especially the Russkies.
Yes beach rd very much alive especially on weekend quite a no of lookers.
WS I avoid barfine, I took fl from beach rd.
jomtien I went at nite 9pm like very quiet maybe I m too early.
Too many. Scattered bars but buahkow n metro I should. been as I stayed in buahkow.
Really need more time to cover them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Count down to ac, two more days, see you datou
Ok see u soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Bro F. never told you that he fell down from work? He recently just not long came out from hospital and now walking with a walking stick, sitting down also a problem don't even talk about cheong. Doctor said it a long term problems for him don't think he will join you for this few month.
He did told me about the fall but thought he would recover in few months.
Hope he can get well soon, such a good man. God bless him.