View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RARE PICTURES of SINGAPORE MODELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
Actually If she's like the famous Anna and go report police, the photographer will be called up by the police. That's what happen to me then as I've posted my works on a photography forum for professionals to give comment. Even before I wanted to post I've ask her permission but she in turn report police. Maybe that time too many of her pics from alot of photographer were posted online. From my experience, Singaporean models are like that, or should I say not really professional Singaporean models are like that. So I hope the photographer who took these pics is safe and best if he's not singaporean
Is a very small country here especially if the person is well-known on internet, in this case a model. Such thing spread like wild fire. Who is Anna by the way?