Thread: A new Journey
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A new Journey

The Story Continue....

Her fingers start to move along my Knee cap slowly toward my inner tight and up towards my groin. I could said she is quite a pro. The speed of her movement is paced perfectly. Tickling every sensitive spot like a precision machine.

Seeing me enjoying with my eyes close, her hand slowly unbuckle my belt and unzip the zipper. With my pants still on, her hand move into my underpants and towards my throbing rod. Oooh... the wramth of her hand can be felt by my small brother. My company driver with his professionism never even glance at the rear mirror.

She countinue tickling all the sensitive spot with her long finger and i enjoying every moment. At this time, i started to make my move. with my hand around her shoulder, i quickly move towards one of her twin peak. she had a B cups and i am not a boobs lover so her B cups perfectly fit my hand. I maneuver my way from her collar into her white T shirt until i reach her bra. Shoving my hand into her bra, i start caressing her breast. A slight moan come out from her. This is getting interesting.

To be continue.....

Last edited by Draco235; 03-04-2013 at 05:21 PM.