View Single Post
Old 26-03-2013, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Re: Thoughts on Virgin Girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwtf1023 View Post
Hi. i'm a 21 yo female looking for a fuck buddy. i have no interest in getting into a serious r/s whatsoever, but the problem is that i'm a virgin? and i heard that first times are gonna be painful, bloody, and plain unenjoyable; so all in all, something most guys don't wanna deal with. is that true? or do guys still have the traditional mindset that virgins are like absolute gems?
See? Even guys here are horny, but we are not bastards... We don't take advantage of young-virgin-girl-looking-for-first-sex in a sexual sharing forum. Like everyone else said, it's better to share it with someone special to you, someone that you secretly in love with or someone who loves you.

我不入地狱谁入地狱