Thread: PRC Nurse
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: PRC Nurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
talk about prata egg.. i remember once i ordered prata egg from stall, just nice the regular guy is not around and his wife is manning the stall..

u know what she gave me?? ... a prata kosong with a egg on top !!! .. i dun know whether to cry or laugh..
Maybe she also not "NOT SURE"

If she mixed the egg with the prata and kenna rejected by you, then it would have cost her 1 egg and 1 prata. If she put the egg on top of the prata, if kenna rejected by you, she just need to scrape off the egg and there you go: A Ko-song prata and saving the egg (the fried egg can use for mee goreng order)

You never know cos maybe her husband gave her instruction that when "unsure" OFFER Plan A and Plan B

As the same type of rice raises up a hundred types of different people. Most are good, hard working and honest people and as in a basket of eggs, we cannot expect every egg to be the same, even when they come from the farm

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 07-03-2013 at 10:48 AM.