Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Insonmia checked everyone id unless you are regulars there. I normally bring 11B with me since losing it not a big problem unlike passport and ic.
They never check my ID. Guess I am too old for them to bother.

Quote:
I go on high and low seasons, it's almost same to me. The main thing is the person. If you are like-able regardless the gals picky or not, you will have a good time. 500-1000b difference not that big.
When I want to go, I dun bother high or low season. There are plenty of Thai gers in Pattaya to worry about. Last year I was in Pattaya from Aug to Dec, almost every weekends.

Quote:
This is the thing, you can't control and don't even think promoting market price here or PA or any forum will stop the price increasing. We can only try not to spoil market, but most of the time it's the normal or one time tourist that are paying too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Being a sillyporean, i just hope my fellow comrades dun spoilt the market. Cant really care so much abt other nationalities.
I never bother how much others paying cause it is their money. There is no way to stop others from throwing their money. I myself will spend whatever I think it is worth. Most impt, as long happy, it is fine.