Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
And if you want it to stay lucrative and enjoyable for you in the long run(esp for regulars like me), then you need to do your part to make sure the market is doing fine there(for instance, not spoiling the market by paying just enuff or not more, being respectful of the thai culture and so on, building the rapport with the mamasan, boss and puyings there, knowning when is the low and high season, when is the raining and non rainy season.)
This is the thing, you can't control and don't even think promoting market price here or PA or any forum will stop the price increasing. We can only try not to spoil market, but most of the time it's the normal or one time tourist that are paying too much.

Let's take the Japs for example. To my knowledge there are 2 groups. The expat/regulars and the tourist. Some (if not most) of these Jap tourist will only visit once in their lifetime. So they saved up a lot and just spend like no tomorrow. You really can't blame them.

The expat/regular actually pays what most of us pay. Even in Soi6 they pay 700 ST + 300 Room.

Just pay what you want and let others pay what they want. If you find WS too ex, moved away and go elsewhere. Patts is big enough. Like me I don't like most WS gals attitude, so when I solo I avoid taking WS agg or bb gals.

But i do enjoy looking at people enjoying themselves throwing money, throwing ping pong. It's their money their fun, instead of shaking heads at them, feel the joy of the moment.