View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: Fragrance Hotel Waterfront and Fragrance Hotel-Ocean View

Never liked Fragrance, their administrative process prior to checking in is a real pain. On a bad day, you could be standing at the reception for 10 minutes, waiting for the silly printout so that you can sign and get your room keys. If its your first time there, don't be tricked thinking you could bask in the blissful post-fuck glow cuddling your lover facing the ocean. The names for these two hotels are misnomers as there is no water/ocean view regardless of your room facing. There is this new hotel called Santa Grand West Coast between these two Fragrances. If you intend to stay in the room longer, the prices could be comparable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
underage sex is also consider rape if I am not wrong even with the girl consent.
Can any one confirm or correct me if I am wrong
Having sexual intercourse with a 17+ year old girl is not statutory rape. Go bang away.

PS - Something puzzles me, why do you guys like to ask questions here when Google can answer you almost immediately?

Last edited by nuclearkid; 06-11-2012 at 08:24 AM.