View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR on subway G83 in bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbb4
wasup bro K... glad to know that you had a great time during your last trip to bkk...

good good... more hunting grounds for me to roam ard next time.. any good pals to ride on together?

wow... seems like golf is getting famous with the samster.. she's a cool girl... treat me to thai durians before my departure...

Ah B
hi bro bbbb4.....yeah, enjoyed my last trip....will be going there again tomolo thursday 3/2/05 with this group of siao pple(kekeke)....abt 12 of us....some of them are new yrs eve's kakis + a few more......will be back b4 chinese new year.

hope to cheong with u some time round again.

had a few more better ones than cm2 as they work part time only....unlike cm2 or siam htl gals......but i dunno whether it suits your stamina or not leh....kekekeke.....looks wise.....8/10.