Thread: Lor 8 H66G
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8H66G; G1 Jeap

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Aiya .... I am slow liao.

So many people say until G1 ... 天上有,地下无 ... but too bad .. I too slow liao. *sigh*
started talking about her since about 3 months ago....so actually plenty of time to go and try.

looks wise she may not appeal to everyone.. if not for the recommendation here by bro K, i would not have pick her when i was there.

i wanted a nice natural c cupper and got more than i asked for. other than being quite short, her figure is actually very good. nicely shaped natural boobs and also perky bouncy butt. very proportionate body.

i have been trying to find a replacement but all CMI in terms of personality and figure ... physically havent found one like hers .... hope her regulars who know someone else with her physique can recommend me....

ANyone try G12? May go and sample soon but need FR first....don't want to waste money