Old 10-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mikeso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Just came back from Taiwan and will like to share some tips with my recent experience. Was there with some friends last weekend and was thinking of going to some massage but don't know here to look for. so we did some web search and found this cool massage place.

We took the train there and it was about 5 -10 mins walk from the train. When we reach the place, we was greeted warmly by the staff and was assign to our room. As my money was tied and i don't know if the massage place is with service, i started ask a lot of questions and the person helping me just tell me everything included in the price they quote to me. He just assure me that it will be enough and then ask me go take a shower.

once my shower is done, i called and the person come with a lady. She look like late 20s and he ask if i am ok with her. He also mention that i can just spend some time talking to her 1st before deciding. As it was my 1st time in tw's massage spa, i just say ok and he say she will join ur room shortly.

After about 5 mins wait, she arrive in my room and ask what type of massage i would like to have. As i not in the mood for oil treatment, i just say no oil massage and she started her massage. After talking to her, i know that she is not from tw and she is a PRC. a bit sianz cos was hoping to get a local. nevertheless, i just go on with my massage.

After about 20 mins, she say she need to go out to get a drink 1st. At the moment, i was worry if some guys will be banging into my room as i heard that there is always this kind of thing happen in tw. Lucky she came back shortly after that.

So once she is back, she started to say she will help me with a HJ. She started to dim the room and started to apply some oil. i started to ask more questions and she say she only allow autoroam with her shirt on. So i started roaming around and for some girls if you tip them they may take off everything for you to autoroam. So now i understand what the talking is about at the start. I guess some of them provide fj too for the right price.

For her service, i try to roam to her boob and she only allow me to roam on top of her inner shirt and say she don't have asset which i see is about B- like that. Then she also say no time ask me faster. After release she wipe for me and ask me to go shower myself.

when i was paying the damage (2100NT) at the counter, i did see some girls that is much more open and local too. Have a good chat with the TK while my friend is enjoying his HJ with a local girl.

if i am back at tw, i think i will go back and try some local this time round. Bro, if you want to have the ctc pm me.

Hope the tips help and please up my pt if you think it is helpful.