View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Shuang Shuang(16W12)

Shuang Shuang(16W12)....mid 20s Xian mm been in GL for a yr plus now... pretty v sexy slutty looker wif lovely big eyes n flowing straight hair(kinda like retired Da Qiao's(1817) hairstyle) hair model like n smells nice...162cm ht sexy legs, slim smooth bod wif a navel pierce, top left arm has a tattoo kinda like jolin tsai, C cups fake but not tat hard feels k wif pinkish redish tits, juicy ass gd for doggie which i found out ltr, pussy well trimmed...

Overall sex svc was enjoyable n hot at times + gfe vibes were gd as well particularly fm mid pt of the session onwards...had light flirty chat at the start which broke the ice...actually since i mentioned the retired Da Qiao, to me Shuang Shuang seems to be quite similar in personality...confident oozing sex appeal wif tat nu ren wei feeling...difference between the 2 is tat Shuang Shuang is more commando cock tease passionate sex whereas retired Da Qiao was more gf passionate sex...

Inflatable mattress soapy massage part was v enjoyable n relaxing...on me front bk facing up she first gave me a soothing soapy massage paying particular attention to me ass cheeks, ah, balls n cock at times which was shiok...then felt her bod/boobs contact n kissing/licking of me ears, side cheeks n neck area...turned onto me bk facing her, she at my side playful flirty eye contact, one of me hands roaming her boobs n smooth tummy n waist while she soapy massaged my chest n then hj, balls massage which was nice n played wif me ah...then she got on top of me, great bod contact feel n feel of her pussy... she again locked eyes wif me n gave me a boob fuck alternated wif tit fuck...while doing this she came close to me face soft wet lips touching n then pulled bk cock tease style!...

Bed action...more playful nottie flirty eye contact while hj, balls massage n played wif me ah...v gd cocktease...then came hot wet bbbj (hot water r tea? fm a flask...strangely saw the okt fill another flask wif ice for the other mms but think Shuang Shuang only took up the flask wif the hot liquid) wif more intense eye contact...nice added touch was her model like long hair grazing on me bod which felt so gd n smelt gd as well!...her bbbj is damn bloody shiok...cock head licks, twirl, head turn then up n down sucking then deepthroat, v nice...no ar but gd licks of me groin area n sucking of me balls...unfortunately she declined me tonguefu which was a bummer becuz i was raring to go...

but she more than made up for my disappointment wif hot heavy intense fj...started missionary slowly banged she teasing lips action, then when the tempo increased n i held her bum holding close the frenching began, light soft nice n natural...continued pounding n looked into her lovely sexy eyes n then she reached to squeeze her boobs n moaned loudly damn big turn on!...changed to doggie, gd mirror side effect, squeezed her juicy ass cheeks pounded, she has a lovely proportionate back length which really looked gd when she arched her bk, one of her hands reaching out to my hand on her ass gripping me n moaning for me to pound harder which i obliged...then got her to wear her killer heels n pounded her doggie standing wif her agst the mirror...ended wif missionary ass on edge of bed, legs pressed agst me chest while i pounded n we lightly frenched until i came...

Overall i had a v gd time wif Shuang Shuang...think we sorta of clicked well...the way i c it to get optimal sextisfaction wif Shuang Shuang got to slowly build up tempo n not rush things at the start...found her to be a nice friendly mm once i broke the ice...

tks alot to geylangfc, bluewing n ct12343 for the recommendation!