View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Re: (Undertable Mac & Liz) Couple Seeking Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
You should try approach Askie Fox or Leen. You can find their threads around here. If you need numbers, PM me.
Oh Askie and Leen? We are quite clueless in this section, Thanks for the heads up bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
TS, u can try Leen (Primaleen) when she's here next time.
If I didn't remember wrongly, she did have a threesome with a couple last time when she was in town.
And her service n attitude is superb.

Primaleen, Okay i will drop them something like an email or pm. Bro thanks for the info..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
dear TS, thats their trade. you find them here, they do it for money. unfortunately, if you are looking for friendship, it is really tough
We have more to offer than a one time fee for them.. If its just for sex we will just pay them and move on. Paying is not hard, Knowing them for who they are is.