Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jimmytan101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybozz View Post
This is the 2nd time I met her...ask SNN to arrange for me, thanks SNN.

Name : Ms. G the Turkey gal
Body : 8/10
Face : 7.5/10
Boobs : C Cup, very nice to hold n suck
Pussy : wet and clean shave
BBBJ :9/10, she will look at you n smile while blowjob your dick
CIM : Yes, after fuck her signal her to BJ me until cum...
FJ : 9/10 very nice n she will initiate new position, nice moan
Anal: Yes, this time I'm the one who ask for ANAL
DATY : yes, clean n no smell...with finger together until she shout...
Fingering: yes, my finger all wet combination of 2 fingers
GFE : Very friendly n like your part time GF
Damage : RM900 for 2 hours + RM50 tips
WIR: Yes

This is the 2nd time I met this Turkey gal...very nice experience with her during my 1st time with her.

This round she really like my GF..know the door, she come in with smile and she direct push me to bed...just like long lost GF never fuck by her BF b4...banyak syok lar. Straight away raba her boobs, took of her dress and suck her tits hard...she MOANssss...her hands already inside my boxer doing the HJ, while my finger already wet rubbing her pussy...apa lagi, insert my finger and finger fuck her until she came...she signal me to clean up.

Skip all the cleaning..

Round 1
Started with BJ while I finger her...1st position, she move her ass facing me and ask me" pls Doggy me"...OMG, batang keras mengila lar...straight away put my batang n pump her hard...doggy for good 5 mins, change to cowgal...she road me fast and hard just like wanna make me cum fast...that day i really can tahan damm long, she cowgal me until she cum...let her rest for 1mins.. told me I want ANAL"she smile and face her ass"come ANAL my dear"...i pump her Anal slow n stead...when about to cum...told me"i want you BJ me hard"...she straigh away take off the comdom n keep BJ me"SLURP SLURPSS" sound...nice 3mins BJ and I shot my one weeks stock inside her mouth..

Round 2
This time I daty her until she shout with combination of 2 finger inside her wet pussy...When her moan become loader and loader, i straight aways put my hard rock inside her pusssy(with CAP YA : )) ...pump her hard and she cum less 5mins I piump...haha
Signal her to doggy her in front of mirrow...started pump her pussy and change to ANAL...damm nice pumping her thigh asshole...doing that for 5 mins until her moan become too load...scare next door heard her...change to cowgal again, but cowgal with ANAL...very nice posh where her C cup keep shake up and down...change to doggy anal...Half way, change condom as I want to pump her pussy again...pump her in spoon position, change to misionary...where I up my tempo...Last but not least, she finish me again with blow job...she take her sweet time blowjob me for nice 5 mins until i cum...never experience that a FL can make me cum so hard until I shout...

Very nice session with her..thanks SUCKNEHNEH for the recommendation n arrangement...Do not PM me for her contact.
Bro, she is really good and I never encounter any freelance like her. I understand why you keep going back to her... I planned too