View Single Post
Old 15-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Miracle Bra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Breast filler vs breast implant. Ladies please share your views & experience

Hi members,

I have been contemplating for so many years whether to go ahead with the ops. It's the risk vs gain factor, I have weigh them. In fact many years ago, I dun see many advantages to have the ops done. However, given today's modern technology & product assurance, I am confident that the risk has been brought lowered. Moreover, I am already in my mid 30s', I dun wanna wait till I turn 50s' or 60s'. Till then it will be too late.

Breasts are very important organ for a woman. This is something that you man will never get. Man will not understand how low-esteem and low confident a woman with small breasts size feels. To have it done, not only for sexuality nor for husband's pleasure, but more importantly to boost my self-esteem & confidence.

Whenever I socialize with my husband at parties, I see many gorgeous wives with very beautiful assets. It really makes me so envious, so jealous. So guys, please do not discourage me from doing the ops, but I would like to listen to constructive & realistic views especially from female members.