Thread: Paris
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paris

What I mean was the information i am posting is about 5 years old but it is likely to be still valid as it is the red light area have not changed much (5 years ago) compared with my first visit which is about 15 years ago.

I believe basically there are two red light area in paris.

Cannot remember the name of the other one. But the less sleazy one is around the Opera. Just take the subway and come out from the Opera station. cannot remember the name of the strret but just walk around in the evening you should have not problem find it. That area have plenty of small restruarant and cafe as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Dear Brother,

I wish to clarify with you as your message was a bit brief. You mean my information was 5 years old, and they are no longer valid? If you are sure, then I shall find out more and confirm so that I would not mislead the brothers here. I happen to work in Paris, and I got the information first hand, although they were not from yesterday.

If it is Opera, which part of it. The square right in front of it where you find the Sortie of the Metro? or it is somewhere else in Opera. It is a big place, therefore, if you could be clearer, you will help the brothers here, including me.

My $14.93 worth