Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 风花雪夜 View Post
This is going to be a huge wall of text, as i got a lot of questions to clarify with bros here.

I tried looking through this whole thread, and found nothing very similar to my case and also reading too much i had a misleading misconception that i should not even try as it is too hard.

My PRC girlfriend supposed to come in as a WP holder 4 years ago. She was conned or whatever and eventually she did not get her work permit. The supposed company got problem or something etc etc. I seen her pre-employment work permit (that document that allowed her to come into singapore, differ from social visit)

She eventually overstayed and got arrested at her home Feb 2011. (she offended someone and someone provided the lead (verified). She was jailed for 28 days (1st 7 days in police station, 14 days @ changi, 7 days at ICA after her release)

When i know her, she already on a white card (last year). She got deported last year Aug and was told that she cannot come into Singapore within 1 year. Passport was also chopped blackmarked.

I visited her 4 times since she got deported already. I planned to marry her, but have to consider some questions 1st.

Background of myself, 33 years old, divorced with 2 kids, but not under my care and control. Income around 3k a month, self employed.

Some Questions:

1) Can i apply her back to SG NOW to get marry? Even though ICA informed her that she is banned minimum for a year? Or should i wait for 1 year 1st before i even try?

2) If question 1 answer is to wait for 1 year, ICA also said additionally to her that even after 1 year... she need to write in 1st... or maybe in her case, i need to write for her?

3) She did not actually even gotten her WP and became a overstayer ie immigration offender, if we try to get marry, do we still need to go through MOManpower?

4) What are the odds of us getting the ROM cert in SG? Very low?

5) If everything fails even i tried my best, from ICA to lawyer to MP to everything bros had mentioned, is getting the marry cert in China in only other option?

6) I remembered reading somewhere from this thread or this sub-forum, getting PRC marry cert is not adviceable? And why?

7) If die die no choice have to take PRC marry cert, can i try to apply her to come into SG using that cert?

8) If also fail, does that mean our future children can only take on PRC citizenship? No hope already?

I am very depressed... can experienced bro answer my questions? Thanks in advance!
The only thing i can say is good luck to u.First is she have commit a crime,jail here before and have been deported so get blackmark already.Secondly is your income of 3k does to mean a lot in ICA eye especially now,thirdly is if u still have to give maintenance fees to your wife then the chances of her getting a PR next time is slim cos your salary is not high in ICA eye