Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotstuffm8 View Post
Long story short, my colleague eventually went to his MP for assistance. The MP called immigration up, they did some investigation and found out that his wife had... absolutely NO real problems with immigration. No past cases of overstaying, no illegal activities, no sleazy sordid FL history or whatever.
hard to believe that MP called immigration and called who in ICA???

i knew that MP can call the Minister of State (MOS) if they know each other well...and MOS will in term call the Chief of Immigration Officer who then check with his own officer to check....then revert back and revert revert back...if the MP dun know the MOS well then he can only write letter to seek MOS to help stating the case as urgent and many repetitive times...ie. if MP dun help the voter/resident to succeed knowing that MP can expect the voter/resident to return many times asking help on this issue and thus also losing his whole family votes in the next election...

of course unless the voter's MP is the MOS himself...or the Senior Parliamentary Secretary (SPS)...then sure they knew who is the Head of ICA...

hope the above is clear...

I used voter = residents becuz this had to be a Singaporean in order for MP to help whole heartedly...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post