View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kunming - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
bro, no hard feeling
we are here to share and make new friends also
4 degree in kunming so i tink u need more people to warm ur bed for u
Dear Brother vaxvms,

Yes, I really have no hard feeling, I just have the natural reaction to speak out when I disagree or to make my point clearer. It can be due to the nature of my job that I always behave this way. Other than that, an old man like me do not have much fire to burn wood, but try hard to melt ladies heart and defense.

Like you say, we are all here to share. This is the resaon why I have writing sad stories to warn brothers here (See Shanghai Recommendation Thread). I love all of you here who are ready to share. If I did give you the feeling not unhappiness and hurt you, please rest assured that my comments never aimed at anyone, let alone brothers in the forum.

Just a remark, you nick reminds me on the old day of VMS and VAX system, are you one of the old guard using those system before like I did. My first mini-computer was PDP-8 with paper tape and button input and with a console so huge that I can sit on it.

With warmest regards.

I shall venture into one of the high-end KTV and will share with you all the info again.

My $14.97 worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man