View Single Post
Old 13-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
FB with a married woman

She was actually my ex-gf when she was only 14 and i was 19. She was lian, i was beng, we met at the swimming but only held hands because she was underaged.

What a mistake.

Our r/s then didnt last long because it was one of those when u suka suka just go 'steady' then broke up a few days later because basically it was puppy love and no intimacy was involved. I was freaking naive to think that way.

Magdalene (not real name) came across as a really sweet girl when i went up to 'sian' her at a neighbourhood swimming pool when she was only 14 and in sec 2. She was really shy and soft-spoken, but automatically she become my 'steady' in a matter of hours! hhaha. those days were really easy, u dont even need to have a car or be loaded, just be sauve and make sure u strike at the right time.

But anyway, it was shortlived, we only met up again once and held hands before moving on to other 'targets'.

A few weeks later, somehow we called each other again. This time round, M was more daring. She told me she was feeling down and needed a talk. It turned out she ran away from home and was just brought home yesterday. She was obviously depressed and we started talking about things like tattoos and smoking.... M then admitted she's involved in all that and has got a new tattoo above her left breast. That really turned me on and Mag sounded like she was high on drugs over the phone.

'So.... is there anything else u want to know about me?' She asked.

'Yes.... i was wondering if its ok if i want to fuck u?' I jokingly said.

'Of course! Lets arrange a time. How about over the New Year?' M,without hesitation, replied me with zest.

Last edited by Penetrator3; 13-01-2012 at 03:37 PM.