Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 21
hann73 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhann73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Genital Herpes, Why No Big Deal ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
i was wondering how come this std ulcer can occur at mouth area, i always very blur in this area. is it the virus "transmit" or "link" to the mouth area? or is it because performing oral sex and got it? hope bro out there can enlighten me, nice day.
Firstly, thanks to boss for the pixs! Finally got to see the pixs for the 1st time. Will search harder.
As to bro sadsea, ahem I hv read quite abit, so let me answer ur qns to my best knowledge:
Herpes is very very contagious during an outbreak, thus if u perform cunnilingus on a woman who has contracted herpes, naturally the virus will transmit to via your mouth to you. Conversely, if a woman performs fellatio on a guy wif herpes, then her mouth will also get it. Imagine the consequences if you french kiss wif her during an outbreak.............
That's why I am looking for pixs on a woman's cunt or even mouth, so at least we know when to raise the alarm bells. From the pixs from boss, I can guess as much, but I will still look for those on a vagina and mouth and if I find any, can I post them here? Another thing is that during remission, it is totally normal looking, so at the end its better to be either a monk or be monogamous. Hann