View Single Post
Old 25-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genital Herpes, Why No Big Deal ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
hi bro d' sauna, for unprotected oral sex, virus usually enter through ur penis hole (urine hole), there is a term for this hole but i forget how to spell so use the layman word. believe many topic about herpes in this forum, hope u can search all the topic here and VERY IMPORTANT PART for u to do is go see a doctor immdeiately (gp also can) for their advice, cause since u suspect u pass certain virus to wife and yet u don't know u got the virus or not. quicky! don't wait liao, find out u have the virus first or not so that u can handle the situation well. if not nobody will know the reason ur wife getting all those sytom ( fever, flu etc). maybe ur wife get the sickness through other mean but not ur std virus, and again, faster go to check ur situation now and update us in this forum, so that various advice can given to you for the rest of ur question. take care and nice day.
Also remember that cuts and openings from abrasions can cause the virus to enter the body too. I like to answer on the myth that if you dont come in the gal, you will not kana virus.

THAT IS NOT TRUE. Becos of blood contact from cuts and sores.

Herpes can cause ulcers in the mouth and sexual orgams as well. Usually last for a week. It spreads when you are having the sores, when u kiss or have sex. And usually stress cause the outbreak.

Just to remind you to have a check up asap. Good luck

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281