Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
D'sauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Genital Herpes, Why No Big Deal ???

I am married for two years.

I travel alot. And Entertainment with customers at KTV or even Redlight district are sometime unavoidable.

I have had a numerous casual sex with gals whom i dun even know.
I knew my reponsibilty as a married man thats why I make sure that all FJ i have a condom on.

But i have over look that the point of even having a BBBJ does have a certain risk involve in contracting STD like (Herpes)!

I realise the risk when i was reading some old threads from this channel.

Recently,my wife is having fever, difficulties in Breathing , Fever , Ulcer. Body ache .Does resembles the symtoms from Herpes.

I got really worried, could i have contracted herpes unnoticingly and passed on to her.

But i dun have this few symtoms. Or could i have over worried?
How could i ever forgive myself if i have passed on this kinda diesease to her......because of my own selfishness.

I have a few questions to all samster who care to really help!

1) What is the chances of contracting Herpes,if i dun have any cuts or sores from from my penis,While the girls gave me a BBBJ.

2) Is it common for a man to pass it on to my wife even if the man have not shown any symtoms of Herpes?

3) For those husband have contracted herpes. How do you tell your wife abt his bad news? What kinda Excuse would you give ,be better rather than telling her taht you have a BBBJ with someGal from a KTV!

I knew taht Herpes could be transmiited from kissing.

4) Even though , If i have contracted Herpes. Could i keep quite abt it?
As herpes symtoms comes and goes.. my wife might think it might jud t be somekinda flu like symtoms. Will Herpes leads to any thiings else.

5) Lastly, i really wana quit all this FJ and BBBJ.
Have any samster sucessfully restrain himself from going to all this unhealthy activites FOREVER ?