View Single Post
Old 28-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any girls interested to be invited to Hard Rock Hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer24 View Post
Well... I wouldn't think of answering any criticism. This is only an invitation, if any other samster out there would like to have their own creativity please go ahead and invite the ladies to anywhere you like.

Hard Rock has two private rooms by the way.. conducive enough for candle light dinner . in case you dunno

what are private rooms? suites? ballroom? meeting room? Am I suppose to drop my jaws that you suddenly discover the private rooms at hard rock hotel? If you say you get a private room at robuchon at least still something. starz restaurant or the in-room dinning menu sucks. and even the suites or the bigger suite all can be paid by points. what's the big deal, really?

But most importantly, as I said this is to invite ladies only that are interested to experience something new.

Its not the astoria suite at st regis or the colonial manor at capella. Please kindly explain what new experience do you bring to the table?

Lastly, I have no intention to compare any size with any of the average dicks out there. As I am only telling the ladies that would like to find out. Whether big or not, the ladies who are meeting me would respond to your queries.

Cheers.
the only thing I see is huge, is ego.