View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Re: How safe are HC Girls ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by expower
Hi All,

It has been 3 full days since I visited a HC girl.
Since then my life has turned upside down and am scared shit that I have contracted any STD or worse HIV.

Received an ass rimming and she used her finger to circle and probe my ass.

I had the HJ with Baby lotion poured over the dick and she cleaned the dick with a cloth and gave about 4-5 licks with the tip of tongue to the shaft and head. No swallow at all.

After which she put on the condom and i entered here. few quick stokes and i came. It was more of premature ejac.

After 29/10 encounter, I have prayed to GOD non stop.
Fear has gripped me hard and I am praying the test at DSC at the end of this month will NEGATIVE.

I am out of the scene forever form now. Can't stomach the risk i have put myself through. FUCK !

Please don't flame me ... and share your experience on whether HC girls are safe. Do they go for regualr checks ? I really hope this girl is clean.

So far , I do not feel any symtoms .
for hc ladies, no comment for std other then hiv, as directed by mom, all women work in hc (except local) got to take hiv test every six months, so as conclude hc ladies in certain extend are safe but not 100%, take care and nice day.