View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin83 View Post
Bros. Thanks you for your recommendation. I wanna try the good service for $30/-. Today I went to Petain after taken my lunch. Fortunately ah may is available.

Wait. She is rather chubby. If bro mind her look, please skip this.

Go in. Pay her $30/-. Strip. Wash. Lay down. Ah may begin with licking my nipple for a while. Then she cat bath my upper body. The cat bath with good suction has already gives me some felling. The next agenda is exciting. She licks my buttock making my buttock itchy, sensing and high. More excitement follows. After that she suck my ball, bbbj, suck my ball and bbbj. Her bbbj is very skillfull. My dick felt the tense, the sense and her deep throat. Nearly I cum. Sipeh song. She really made the “ju ju” sonnd during bbbj. That sound further enhances my feeling. Finally she cap my dick and ask me to pump her at missionary position. I grip her buttock, grip her leg tide and fucking her hard. Listening to the piak piak sound while frenching her during missionary, that feeling is also very good. Moreover her chubby buttock is very nice to grip.
This enjoyment at $30/-, I still can’t find a reason not to RTF.
Yes, Ah May H11R09 service is CAT50 level but she is only CAT30. How many times I RTF her I cannot remember. I lost count! Nyahahaha!

I thank you.