View Single Post
Old 31-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
paullee_9991 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Please listen to a good man, a woman is more something to say!

The truth to the girls you love.

In addition you must find love outside can make you strong and standing with both feet on the land of things. Now consider not too late. I never thought that any important degree, but not education, even basic social admission you have no volume.

You have to put those thoughts floating like Piaoxu, gradually transformed into clear thinking and simple text. Gorgeous and are easy to float long. You know, to give pleasure to read is not enough text, content, ideas, state, soul, spirit and wisdom, which was important.

And you do not see more of those large ones of the writer of a text. Do not trivial, making a fuss. Do not think of what to write. Do not flow in a small sentimental and small moving.

Girl, I want you to believe that a warm, beautiful, trust, dignity, strength of these old-fashioned words. I do not want your decadent, empty, confused, spoil yourself and hurt others. I do not want you to deal with their own mess.

Control their feelings. Not everyone can do. Experience life, is another matter, does not mean that corruption and indulgence. Do not agree with those fake cool and alternative. They are nothing of letting their people to find out nothing to excuse. The real cool in the heart. You have a strong heart. Should be left to the passage of time, not tormented and yield convictions.

Not because in an ivory tower, only to say I love the world, this is the case. Is known outside the black, dirty, ugly, it still needs to say so.