View Single Post
Old 30-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Hate to say it but u look at the 2 manchesters yesterday and i have to admit we are still FAR FAR away. For city, they spent a lot (so did we, actually) so maybe nothing so special but look at man u, no spectacular purchases (no disrespect to ashley young) but they played so well.

I think 3rd place is realistic for us and will still be an achievement as we would be finishing above chelski.
any team wld have beaten arsenal that nite,its city we have to worry abt cos they have purchase palyers with only one thing in mind to win the premiership,u can say they when out and bought players but they still have to go out there and play thier socks off to win games.anyway we are still off the pace in the challenge for the premiership.maybe a CL place might beckon.the question is can we hang on to suarez,come jan the vultures will be out in full force.