View Single Post
Old 27-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Janet back to work already??? Last time I missed her out and after that didn't manage to get her again... Hope I will have luck tomorrow...
Actually Janet's "always" been at work. it's just that you can never tell which day she decides to work. Hahaha. I also hope get her again too. Will try next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal79vin View Post
Is vivi (h16r13) Relocated?
Everytime when I went like jus now, her door is always locked with a broom blocking the passage jus after jennifer's rm...
No bro, Vivi hasn't relocated. Broom usually means the WLs from there onwards are not working that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
No arguement here. She is a darling
Indeed, she's way ahead when others are slacking oredi .
You damn right bro.... others WLs are slacking already, especially on the BBBJ part. Janetmaintains her marvellous personality and sexual standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysexlover View Post
By the way, wat time she goes off usually? I normally go there after office hour, reach there normally around 6.30pm. Think i need to get my golden chance to get her if she leave early.
Like that you may have problems. If Janet decides to work, she can start as early as 1pm. She will knock off by 7pm (not official but it's my observation). Why don't you pop down during lunch time? Who needs to eat? Grab a sandwich somewhere...hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbox View Post
i can't imagine if Janet perform her stunts on me, i'll shoot in no time. LoL...
Yes bro, you can never imagine it. Try the real thing for yourself and you'll be smiling stupidly for a few days hahahaha

Cheers