Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Outbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I don’t get a full hard on easily because my little brother has seen it all and demands quality standards (either that or because I old liow hehehe). But that didn’t bother Janet. She took her time to seek out my erogenous spots and discovered what I like. Her entire body was in constant movement, as her soft lips tenderly kissed and nibbles my neck, arms, nipples…..both her hands reaching and stroking my dick and balls…. Her mouth and tongue searching for all my sensitive bits.

Her gentle expert persuasion soon got my loins on fire. When I got a hard on, it was not a normal hard on. It was a super hard on! My dick ripped with throbbing veins, my dick head swollen red from the surging blood, my shaft engorged thick and glistening. She sat up and looked at it while stroking it slowly to feel my

Phase 1 completed, Janet proceeded to phase 2 of her incredible carnal repertoire. This is something no other WL PT has or can provide. Something you might find in Japanese AV idol movies or high end spas in Macau or China. This where she should be given medals for her. It’s Janet’s Sensational Sexual Slides – Body Slide, Mouth Slide, Boob Slide, Butt Cheek Slide, Labia Slide. My dick was treated with every heavenly pleasure. I wanted to cum with every slide technique, but Janet wouldn’t let me.

She wanted me to enjoy her entirely and I gladly dived and frolicked in her paradise. We slow danced thorough her warm pools. Foxtrot in the misty maze of our entangled bodies. And when I was ready, Janet gave me what I loved most (I won’t go into details, too many unwanted “eyes”, but those who are familiar with my FRs will know what this means). She lovingly drained me. Not a single drop left unattended. Cheers
by reading this FR alone already gives me a hard on.... i can't imagine if Janet perform her stunts on me, i'll shoot in no time. LoL...