Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mynameisfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
To think of it, almost everywhere in Manila takes one hour or so ..

Well, Burgos, be careful, as the bars are out to make money on LD .. standard op, take only one girl, buy LD, and collect number, and put 50 peso in her hand and disappear . unless you have $ to burn like 10 or 15 LD ..

cheers
Have to say from my current location of alabang to matika will takes around 45~60min and the cab i paid for to & fro was around P1500.

Dunno which pub to visit so just went in ivory first to test water since outside stated price of LD and beer. Went in and brought my first SML found all the price to be double of what was stated outside.
Felt very cheated and the girls just kept asking me to buy LD and barfine them. The girl siting with me around 7/10 look, but since I felt very very cheated so just left after the first drink and just gave 2 girls a P100 tips.

Went to Blush2 (just beside ivory) to look look see see and just want to drink.
The local beer is P50 for HH and P75 for NH and LD is P175, the price is as it is stated outside.
There is only one mammy inside the pub and she kept talking to me, infact I speak to her more than I speak to the girl sitting beside me.
Since I already drunk more than 4 cans at my hotel, I was a little bit high to start my trip at burgos. Feeling high and sort, I brought mummy 3 LD and the girl 2 LD... not that I am rich or what

Just want to check if the sum math up correctly, I paid the barfine of P2000 and the girl another P3000 just to bring her back... but felt carrot.

Sorry to trouble all the bro here, since this is my first time here... just want to find out the price range.

Took her back to my hotel for fun time but as I was quite drunk from drinking in hotel and at the pub.
As our section began, my bro soften more often than I wished it too (Bros who drink alot will know it).
Changed 3 CD as my small bro wasn't strong enough for very long. She did BBBJ to me body licking, but I only enjoyed the BBBJ.
Since it was taking too long for me to cum, i just asked her to BBBJ and HJ my bro... slowly as she was licking my balls, I pushed her head further down to do ass rimming and to my surprise she was willing to. Not the best of ass rimming but it is better than nothing since I wasn't cumming, i already almost gave up and just wanted to sleep.
Ended up with her just ass rimming and HJ and still have quite a happy ending with CIM.