Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
littleworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Da Lu

Date : 10 Sep 04

I shall keep it short, not really a FR. If there is a request then I will elaborate on the FR ... kekeke

Go there with a friend and with mixed feelings, excitement ... nervous ... disappointment? The location is too prominent as it is located by the main road and beside a kopi tiam. Walk in quickly to avoid b seen by many, paiseh mah. Wow .... there are lot of Aunties and Grannies in there.

Several Aunties and Grannies will sit with u or come to report so that later they can collect tips from you. Also, several of them will start to attack your didi once they get a chance to sit beside you, maybe who unload (PCC) u can get more from you. So the whole night ... didi is under attack ... kekeke.

Damage for me
Bill : $30/2 = $15 (me n my friend)
HJ (unload) : $16
HJ (no unload) : $10 + $10 + $4 + $4 + $4 (Depending on how long they HJ lah and whether I feel song or not, personally judgement. See ... didi kana attacked several times.)
Massage : $10 (by a granny, very shiok massage)
Tips : $10 (Open table) + $2 X 15 ($2 for each aunty) = $40

I only feel kelian for those aunties and grannies ... so tip them ... not trying to b a carrot head.

Summary :
If you want to reduce your spending ... REJECT is the keyword
- Don't tip those who u no touch
- Don't let your didi kanna attack by every1
- Reject the fruits n nuts
- Go in bigger group

If you want to know how the Aunty n Granny like before u want to know u can venture ... kekeke
- Order a cup of kopi at the kopi tiam beside
- Face the entrance of the lsb
- Do it around 7 pm or the time they change shift (sorry... can't recall the shift time)