View Single Post
Old 28-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My life is upside down because of a vietnamese

frankly speaking,i will not believe ur story....from my 9 years of experience in the VN scene,i have never heard of something like this......but of cos,sometimes MIRACLE do happens.....but why should u come into here n seek the advice from other bros when in the first place u let the small head control the big one???....pls learn how to clear ur own 'shit' rather then whining like a small kid now....but 1 thing i can be sure of is....i really 'PEI FU' u until i have noting to say....u actually have the courage to do RAW with a gal working in E**o.....actually ur main concern now should not be how to settle that gal....i think the most important thing is for u to go take a HIV screening first....

hope u dun feel offended,but thats really wat i feel from the bottom of my heart...