Thread: Chiangmai
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chiangmai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
woo,great!thanks for the headsup bro!
by the way,would you by any chance know of any great entertainment places near Nimmanhaemin Road, Soi 6??e.g any great pubs,discos,restaurants nearby???

I don't frequent this forum enough these days but am glad to help if anyone needs info. Am a resident here for a year plus now...

Heard from a local friend that a new club called "Infinity" just opened. I haven't been there but heard it's good, so worth checking it out. It's located near 'tawan daeng' which is just behind 'Empire building' at soi 6, Niman.

And my friend... you're located in the middle of all the happenings. Niman is known to have loads of restaurants with live music, good food, clubs, etc. One thing though, hope you can speak some thai as this is a so-called 'high-so' local area in Chiang mai...

For bros especially who speak at least a bit of thai, these are my recommendations: Forget go-gos, bars, etc... You don't come all the way to Chiang mai just to get 'Issan gals' at pool bars and go-gos. Go to Warm up, Monkey, Fabrique, Discovery (on wed), Differ, Santitham plaza, Infinity, etc... I know it's brief... Just a quick note for now due to time constraint... i will write more on Chiang mai soon. Cheers!