Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Aniuge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chiangmai

Hi guys,

Just got back from CM two weeks ago. The following are some updates on night life there. Btw, my broken Thai came in quite handy for checking out places.

1) Poseidon MP - this is a total let down. Wls there are all MILFs and customers are mostly locals. As it's so packed, I left without asking prices.

2) Sayuri MP - two price categories Bht1900 n Bht2200 for "90mins". Wls there are between 18-25. The room was old n the mattress was squeaky. There was no soapy massage but only she only helped to clean me up. A very brief kissing on my tits followed by a standard BJ then there gone the FJ. She was responsive n ok for different FJ positions but no frenching, no painting, etc. By the time I had offloaded, I still had 30mins to go. Thus, suggested to her for 2nd shot but she demanded another 700bht. Hence, gave up the idea n left. After checking with the okt, he said it SOP in CM that you get only 1 shot regardless how long they promise you.

3) Chiang Mai View Hotel MP - this MP is just located at the ground floor of the hotel. They hd 2 categoris too - 1,600 n 1,900 for "90"mins. The cheaper ones are mostly MILFs whereas the other ones are syts. The room n the Wl's services are quite similar with Sayuri, nothing much to repeat again.

4) Foxy Lady - This agogo bar is located in Night Bazaar. The gals there were just average but were quite friendly n accomodating if you buy them drinks. FYI, there's no tiger show available in CM. After warming with a gal, it cost bht600 for the bar fine and another bht2,500 to bring her back to my hotel room for 3 hours, as she claimed. Back in to the hotel room, her attitude turned cold. After helping me to shower then she got onto the bed and formatted a "大" character for me. She only performed HJ to cap me followed by FJ. After the job done, she gave a kind of facial expression that I could not help to let her leave even thou it's only 1 hour gone.

Hope these will help when u guys wanna go CM.