View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
james ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Very Fair n pretty 19 yr old viet babe Fiona..

Was lured into this deal (sorta). The okt gave a good deal and I was tempted. Haha. When I reached, a hilarious thing happened. I was brought to the wrong room by a girl from another stable. Luckily I realised something was fishy and sms-ed OKY Kynky. Apparently, I was at the spot at the exact moment the other girl was expecting someone. Haha. No pic bout the Viet girls somemore! :X If I wasn't expecting tarma, I think I might have bonked the wrong girl. Luckily the misunderstanding was resolved and I was back with the Viet girls.

Here are my ratings.

Fiona 19
Look: 8.5/10, SYT. my god. 19 and totally inexperienced! Wouldn't go to the extent of calling her a xiao mei mei cause I am pretty young myself.
Boob: 7/10, A cup, but due to her youth, can be overlooked.
Massage: nil, if i don't touch her, she won't touch me. what you think?
BBBJ/HJ: nil, haha. i don't think she dares.
FJ: 7/10, like a log, but as usual, her youth overwrites everything. tight!
GFE: 5/10, no french, not much cuddling, duck and chicken talk. she was lying down most of the time, even during break.
Fingering: 5/10, outside only. i didn't finger her much too.

Joey 19
Look: 6.5/10 maybe cause Fiona is too beautiful?
Boob: 7/10, B cup i guess.
Massage: nil, don't think she knows.
BBBJ/HJ: 7/10, nothing special, no deepthroat, no licking of balls. just normal bbbj.
FJ: 7/10, more responsive, will put arm across your neck during the deed.
GFE: 7/10, allows frenching, pretty passionate too. will initiate talk during break, but can't really understand each other.
Painting: 7/10
Fingering: 7/10, she gets wet easily. more responsive than Fiona. but cannot stick finger too deep. she will push away.

Overall: 7/10, Fiona for her beauty, Joey for being more responsive. Both for their youthfulness.