View Single Post
Old 15-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
For large amount better play safe and uses only the bigger agents either Hansheng or Zhongguo. I uses Zhongguo never have any problem before.

And you should get your funds on the same day unless you are paying by check.
i think most of the agents dun accept checks..

have ask hansheng n zhongguo before...

hansheng i dun have any problem yet.. but zhonguo have delay my fund before.. 2 times. I have fuck them upside down the 2nd time.

a little info to share for ppl who wants to save the 10 buck for express service.

For most of the times, exclude peak days like CNY etc... The TT can be done on the same day.

U go in the morning ask them to TT the money, ask them when can reach. The answer 90% will be will reach by afternoon. ask for the time. should be ard 2pm.

So u TT in the morning, u will get the money on the same day in the afternoon. This works for HanSheng n Zhongguo also.

Now I only use Zhongguo if they tell me can reach within the same day, if not i use others.

For express, the money should be in within 1/2 hr. Longest 1hr.

Enjoy throwing ur money away. ha ha