View Single Post
Old 16-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
My 1st Threesome - A long time ago...

However, given that today is a slow day and I was facebooking for awhile checking on my old flames. I usually don't share, however after reading a few of the threads here and the pictures of my old flames in the alt-window in facebook just caused me to have some really really good memories about my 1st threesome with two of them......

I think we were like 18 at that point in time. It was our school holidays and just finished our eca for the morning. We wanted to go catch a show... I still remember the show title - Dances with Wolves - starring kevin costner!

but we were abit sticky and smelly so one of the girl (L) suggested we go to her place to shower first and then head to orchard for the movie.

Took a bus down, and the damn thing at that time was that the bus was crowded and I was standing facing the two girls... and you know how it is like when you stand in front of two jc girls with pointy tits, your little bro just go marikita... and worse... the pubic hair also got stuck as he stand up... now, you all know why the memory so vivid?

anyway to cut the story short, soon we reach L's place. then as it was, her parents all working. so when we were done showering, we went into L's room to chat and prepare to go....

for some reason, we started chatting about fashion and about what girls wear. L offered to parade some of her new buys. well, I still remember her first piece..... floral sleeves top.... and all this while, I was sitting on L's bed beside J. then during one of the switch to the next dress, L just step behind her cupboard door threw her top out and took a new top to wear. I could imagine that at that moment, she was using the cupboard door to change!

i could smell a whiff of J's hair... hmmmm lavendar... before long, my wolfie brother marikita!

Embarassingly, J noticed and she started giggle! She asked how come I had a hard on! talk about being direct! At that, L pop her head out from behind the cupboard door and start giggling at me too and at that moment she lost her balance and stumbled out from the cupboard door and she was topless! Ah mind, those tantalising pert nipples.....

Both J and me just stared hard at her..... I think I just lost it at that moment.... I said 'girls... what is the furthest you had been with a boy?'

damn... I think J and L were so shocked that I asked that L did not even cover her tits. For some reason, it was L that came over, still topless and planted her lips on mine.

J, then went, 'oei!.....'

L gave her the evil grin, and brought her closer and led J's hand onto my wolfie.... J went 'guys....' I think J lost it when I rubbed my hand against her groin. J was wearing tight jean shorts that day....... talk about hot! J's eyes just closed at that moment and started fluttering....

I was frenching L like crazy with her on top. My left hand was rubbing J like crazy and J was just sitting there beside me, back to the wall with her eyes close and moaning.

Then before I know it, we both three were squeeze on the bed, L was on my right and J was on my left. I cannot remember how we got our cloths off... but during the process, i remember we said no sex.... just petting...

it was wild... the two girls were like on my nipples for ages.... rubbing my wolfie.... L kept reminding me, don't cum on my bed.. wait i got tissue.

J was just moaning.......

then at one stage, i had a my left middle finger in J and right middle finger in L.... they just went bonkers.... god the smell of their juices were heaven in my nose... all mixed with freshly shampoo hair.

then, somehow i moved on top of L, I just sense that she was the more willing one.... I dunno how... my wolfie just went in... it was that slippery.....

i frenching L, fingering J and bonking L..... we did that for like I don't know how long.... it was long....

finally when the end was in sight, i just blew everything onto L's tummy.... and collapse. We did not spoke for a long time, just laid there panting.....

J just mumbled... 'guys, what did we just do......?'

I think I said something silly like ' don't worry, you won't get pregnant.'

they both giggled and laughed. as we quickly cleaned up, we sense that our lives changed in that 1hour....

we never had a threesome again although I did bonk L a few more times at her home. I guess she was always the wild one. As for J, I think she is now happily married and I don't think I could ever look her in the eye again.

Last edited by Drakko74; 16-07-2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: just changed title to finish my story...