Old 12-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hotstruck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
experiences

After reading so many stories here, I think it's also time to share some of mine, so decided to register and post.

This happened when I'm in poly year 2. My school changes class every sem, and during year 2 sem 1, there was this super cute guy in my class but sadly he is attached. Maybe cuteness does turns me on but whenever I see him, I just fantasize doing lots of dirty stuffs with him. So around 2-3 weeks into that sem, I couldn't take it anymore so I thought I should just try my luck. There was this morning that both of us were early, so early that no one was even on that level. Trust me, it's pure luck. So that's where I started all my little seducing things. I chose the seat beside him to my own convenience. Then I pmed him in msn saying this

Me: I am very sexually attracted to you.

The moment he read finish this sentence, he turned and look at me and I smiled at him. It was very awkward for him I guess, then everything was on msn

Him: you should know I'm attached right.
Me: yea so?
Him: i love my gf a lot.
Me: ok, but i got a feeling she doesnt satisfy your needs.
Him: ........

I kept asked him questions for around 5mins then he finally admit that I was right. Like I say, everytime I see him I gets very turn on and I can feel my body was burning, so i removed my jacket. I was wearing a spag stripe and hotshorts that day, because it's a spag top, instead of wearing a bra I had nipple stickers on that day. I can see that he was looking at me from the corner of my eye and then a msn chatbox pop out.

Him: you didn't wear any bra?!?!
Me: find out for yourself.

then without notice, he turned my chair over to face him. he hesitated awhile and he .....