View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
My Solo Mission In Bangkok For 3 Days 2 Nights.

hi all,i'm not a good writer.so i'll try to cut everything short cos many things to write.pls bare with me in this short FR......here it goes.........
After gathering some information from some bros in this forum,i left for bangkok on monday morning 745am flight.

DAY 1 :- Touched down at bangkok 10am sharp(spore time).after going through imigration,walk out and saw a guy holding a board with my name n i signalled to him.waited abt another 20 mins for some others,knn i thought he only pick me.as soon as all arrived,we headed to our respective hotels(not all of us same hotel) in a van.mine in arnoma hotel.when i reached my hotel,i checked in with my name with another gal's name(anyhow say a name) cos i know i wanna tapao for the next 2 nites otherwise 1000B for a gal u bring in for overnite.ok,after checked into hotel room,i've been thinking wat i gonna do on tat monday....hmm.....1230pm(bkk time).
At 1pm,i went down to concierge and ask for directions to four faced buddha.must say that they're all friendly pple tat can speak some english.after getting directions to the temple,i walked there(abt 5 mins walk only),so its consider very near.beside the temple,its grand hyatt erawan hotel(5 star) where spasso disco is located at the basement(i'll come to tat later in my forum).after praying is done at abt 130pm,wanted to have lunch but alone,knn wat to eat...saw mcdonalds and headed there.while walking,saw a dam chiobu and here is where my little brother saying hi to bkk....lol....i approached her and pretend to ask for direction,she speaks little english.i asked her where she work and got any time to have luch with me,she just shaked here head and tats it,we went diff directions,but she's really chio as in model category.after lunch,went back hotel relax,wanted to go swimming but the pool is small and the place is deserted,so forget it and relax in hotel room waiting for time to come and head to my 1st destination called poseidon at 3pm..........

to be continue later.