Old 08-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fidelity80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi again, today i went to 43 tope. apparently a gal called ruby but not sure if anyone did a FR on her. she has a fair skin and tall as well. I don't know why i didn't choose her. well i went for Eva. i did ask the receptionist and he told me she has been working quite awhile. but anyway i just tried her for an hour. Here's the FR on Eva
face : i rate her 6.5/10 (says she is 22 but i figure 26-28)
fj : 7/10 (in fact she was quite accommodating and willing to ease customer in any ways, and no attitude problems)
bbbj : 9/10, then she did with dom on dick which she did as well was great too.
boobs : 32B estimated
bodyslide : 8/10 (she was rolling on me with the boobs and kissing my back and lick me almost everywhere, her boobs was nice in fact my dick was facing the bed kinda desperate to erect lol.)
dfk : -- (sorry i didnt ask coz i dont do it with WLs)
GFE : 7/10 (kinda playful and she does give eye contact. She gives softmoans at the start then slightly louder when u ram her. Makes me think back of my ex)
rtf : maybe.

But for me i prefer fair and delicate skin gals with pretty face.

Unfortunately i guess i was tired due to work till 5a.m and i didnt had a long session as i wanted gotta finish up with a HJ and we chat a lil and smoke at the same time. Then she gave me some good massage again and left the place after taking shower. However at the end of the day, i felt today's result was much better than last week. I figure I should get more rest before heading there again lol. im weak T_T
that is all for today brothers. hope this is good.

p.s i guess yoyo starts at 4pm, was told by the receptionist she just got back to work when i finished.