Thread: My friend
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Sweetest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweetest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My friend

This is one FR/session that I will remember for a long time because I banged onto a taxi on my way to meet Kayla. The damages to both cars were quite bad. I have a strong urge to cancel the session but knowing that Kayla was already at the hotel’s vicinity, I have no heart to cancel the appointment because she came all the way to town from the West. By the same token, I will be upset because I know what it is like if someone were to cancel my appointment without prior notice. With that in mind, I drove with a heavy heart to the hotel in the dented car.

For those who had tried contacting Kayla before for appointments might have experienced difficulties in securing an appointment due to Kayla’s busy schedule. I was one of them and after trying a few times, I actually gave up.

However, this time round, the table was turned. Instead of me calling Kayla, I actually received a text message from her trying to confirm my identity. Guessed she was trying to update her contact list then. Seizing the opportunity, I set up an appointment to meet her.

After the accident, I drove on with a disoriented mind to the hotel. I was still in a daze and needed time to compose myself but shortly after I checked in to the hotel, there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door for Kayla, she immediately gave me a very tight hug and asked if I was all right as I had already communicated with her regarding the accident.

That 30-second tight hug was good and reassuring. I was a little less-chatty in the beginning but the friendly and bubbly Kayla has put me at ease.

Kayla is rather short and is a small built lady. In this world you win some and you lose some. She may not have the height but there will be tons of girls who wish to be as well-endowed as Kayla. To be honest, I would want to believe that she has the largest natural bosom amongst all the FLs whom I have met. Her busts are nice and firm and yet you can feel the softness when you squeeze them.

We started making out on the bed. Her kisses were really passionate. If you are one who enjoys a long and passionate kiss, look no further and you ought to try Kayla if you have not already done so. There was no barrier as she went all out while kissing me. You can feel that she doesn’t just kiss and entertain you as a client superficially. She had kisses all over me including my neck, my ears, my eyes, and all other parts of my body. With my eyes closed while enjoying her kisses, I actually had forgotten about the earlier road accident momentarily.

The foreplay, which included me fingering her and sucking her tits, had made us both very wet. We then continued to make love intimately. As we were both enjoying each other, we held back and took longer than usual to cum.

After our session, we had our bath together and scrubbed each other clean.

Some of you may be aware that Kayla is known to Eunice – and Eunice had told Kayla that I was a nice guy (maybe because of that and that’s why I got a text message from her….haha). So now we know the girls actually talk about us and give reference to each other…hehe