View Single Post
Old 16-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok - Route66 Dance Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi

Morgan is a disco next to Route66, after Route66 is Lucille. so basically you have 3 discos to play. Morgan and Route66 are teeny boppy types and Lucillie is the older crowd...in fact a lot of free-lancer Siam Hotel girls go to Lucille to party with their real thai boyfriends....but I think Lucille has died down a lot even more so than Morgan and Route66.

Anyway, try Soi 4 of Ratchadphisek and write a FR on the scene. so far, no one has written a fairly balanced one yet on that scene.
Siam Hotel is different from Siam City Hotel right ? You are referring to the Siam Hotel along the New Petchaburi stretch. You mean to say there is a joint of FLs operating at Siam Hotel ?

You know one evening when I was travelling along N. Petchaburi, and in the midst of a traffic jam my taxi was moving slowing in front of Siam Hotel. I saw a couple of impeccably dressed local girls at the entrance of Siam Hotel. I was wondering who they were doing at the security post. The taxi driver noticed my interest and immediately asked me I wanted to have a 'pooying'.